Our Technical Support Service is always at your service!
We are focused on developing long-term partnerships with our customers and are ready to provide all our experience and expertise to offer the most effective and profitable solutions for you and your equipment.
We have implemented a number of ongoing programs in which the experts of the technical support department of JV Yukoil LLC provide prompt and professional advice in the following areas:
- Selection of YUKO products in accordance with the recommendations of equipment manufacturers (vehicles, industrial equipment);
- Selection of analogues among YUKO lubricants to products of other manufacturers;
- Provision of documentation for YUKO products: technical descriptions, quality certificates, consumer reviews;
- Organization of training events on lubricants;
- Conducting an audit at the enterprise for the purpose of optimal and safe use of lubricants;
- Organization and testing of YUKO lubricants in vehicles and industrial equipment of customers.
You can contact the specialists of the technical support department by phone, e-mail or leave a request on the website.
ADDITIONAL PROGRAMS FOR OUR PARTNERS
YUKO lubricants on the customers” equipment.
FOR WHOM IS IT INTENDED?
For new and existing clients of the company in such industries as: trucking, agriculture, repair and construction services.
HOW TO IMPLEMENT
Stage No. 1 Coordination and collection of information.
Contact a technical specialist.
Determine the machinery and service unit for testing.
Coordinate the regulations and test program with a technical specialist.
Stage No. 2 Testing.
Sign test program
Filling (applying) lubricants into the agreed unit for testing.
Sampling of lubricants for laboratory testing.
Stage 3 Completion of tests.
- Based on the test results, technical specialists provide a report and a feasibility study on the appropriateness of using the selected lubricant in the agreed unit for testing.
- During the tests, the technical specialists of JV Yukoil LLC introduce to program participants modern practices for working with lubricants and technologies for monitoring quality indicators during operation.
The test program allows new customers to reduce and optimize the cost of purchasing lubricants because of the use of YUKO products.
For more information fill out the contact form below.
Helps to optimize drain intervals, reduce maintenance costs and to extend the operating life of equipment and machinery.
For distributors and wholesale buyers. For new and existing clients of the company in such industries as: trucking, agriculture, repair and construction services.
- coordination of the monitoring program with a specialist of the technical support department
- departure of a technical support specialist to the customer
- sampling from the customer's equipment (machinery)
- analysis of results and making recommendations
- providing laboratory reports
WHY IT IS NECESSARY
The monitoring program allows you to increase the productivity and stability of the equipment (machinery) operation performance and to optimize the cost of its maintenance.
For more information about participating in the monitoring program, please fill out the contact form below.
A complex of technical seminars of various levels for the technical and sales staff of our partners. Allows you to increase the level of knowledge of employees in the field of use of lubricants and stimulates sales growth.
The acquired knowledge allows employees to choose lubricants in the right way depending on operating conditions and to optimize maintenance costs.
Depending on preferences, training can be conducted at the place of the customer, in a rented conference room or at the Yukoil plant.
Enterprises of diverse fields.
SUBJECT MATTER OF RESEARCH
- Knowledge of the lubricants characteristics for diverse fields.
- Selection and optimization of lubricants, considering the approvals from manufacturers and operating conditions.
- Operation conditions for various units for testing and equipment.
- Advantages and product-use experience of Yuko lubricants.
HOW TO PUT INTO PRACTICE?
- Apply for the program
- Agree on the topic of training
- Agree on the date, place and time of the training
- Ensure staff attendance at scheduled time
To receive detailed information about participation in the YUKO ACADEMY program, please fill out the feedback form below.